A Gloucester local, Kerry is an Art of Hosting practitioner and has worked for more than 20 years in the areas of community capacity building, working with young people, and people with disabilities. She is a member of the Jeder Institute, a Human-Centered Collective that is Not-for-profit, Australian-based, Domestic & International, and Next Stage Organisation (NSO).
Jeder Institute works across Australia and the world to create inclusive communities through collective action applying strengths-based approaches:
- Facilitating community conversations around critical social issues
- Building individual and community resilience
- Coordination of supports and capacity building (NDIS)
- Engaging and connecting with a diverse range of communities
- Co-developing organisational change management frameworks
- Identifying and mobilising individual and community assets and strengths