Neil created the logo we are using for the convention.
- blue concentric circles are for the waterhole
- brown circles are for the ground around waterhole
- green circles are for the plants and trees
- black circle is for the animals and people who rely on clean water
- tracks clockwise from top are: kangaroo, snake, human, dingo, goanna, bird, human and emu
I am from the Gamilaraay Nation in North West NSW.Born in Paddington raised in Walgett on my father’s country.I am a retired primary school teacher.
The Aboriginal artists at Umbakumba on Groote Eylandt NT, my first teaching appointment were a great inspiration to me.